Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday, April 19th, 2008



I was such a good girl for Daddy last night - no problems at all. I was very excited because today my Aunt Kristin is coming for a visit. Mommy sent Daddy to bed and tried to get a few things done around the house while I was napping. I woke up from my mid morning nap just in time for Sarah, my parents respite nurse, to come play with me. Daddy went into work for a little while and then went to a late lunch with his friend Jeff. Mommy went grocery shopping and then came home to drop off the groceries and check on me before going to the airport to get Aunt Kristin. When she checked in with Sarah, Mommy found out I had some more tummy troubles. It wasn't really bad and I was feeling better by that point. A few hours later, Mommy came home with Aunt Kristin! She was very happy to see me and I had gotten very big in the few weeks since I saw her last. You can see that Henry missed Aunt Kristin, too! I showed her my new teeth and gave her lots of smiles. Before I knew it, it was time for bed.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment