Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sunday, March 30th, 2008







Not a great day, but an okay day. I was grouchy several times during the day and Mommy was suspicious that I had a tummy ache. Sure enough, around 3:30 I threw up/spit up while I was in the middle of my feeding. Mommy turned it off and rocked me to sleep. I only got about a 1/2 hour nap, but when I woke up I felt better so Mommy turned the feeding back in. No more throwing up/spitting up after that.

Before I knew it, it was time for my trach change. Mommy thought some of you might be interested in watching one so Daddy set up the camera to record. I am such a ham that I focused more on the camera than the trach change. I cough when the trach comes out and cough when it goes back in, but it is pretty painless. Don't be scared!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment