Monday, April 7, 2008

Saturday, April 5th, 2008


Today, my parents left me with Sarah to play while they spent some time together. They went to lunch with Jeff from Daddy's work. Mommy and Daddy were craving the mushroom burger at Red Robin. They had a nice time at lunch and then went to Staples to get a few work related items. When Jeff dropped my parents off they made a quick trip to Target and got my brothers each a toy and a few toys for me as well. Around 5:30 I woke up from my nap and had a spitting up/throwing up incident. It threw Sarah for a loop since she has never had that happen with me before. She was really concerned but my parents assured her that it is probably related to increasing the calories on my feeds from 24 to 27 an ounce. Mommy let her know there was no need to call the pediatrician and that she would follow up with my GI doctor on Monday.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment