Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tuesday, April 1st, 2008


Like two peas in a pod, huh. What a life my brothers have!
Karen, my occupational therapist and Terry, my special education teacher came for a visit today. It has been a long time since they have seen me so they were very impressed with all my new tricks. They espescially like how I am sitting up so well on my own. They brought some new toys for me to play with. Terry is always looking for new toys she think that I might like to play with. They have some things they would like my Mommy to work on with me - mostly reaching with my shoulders instead of just reaching with my arms. Karen did notice that because of my lack of range due to my fused forearms I have much greater flexibility in my wrists and have used that to my advantage. Terry thinks I am just amazing and tells me so each time she sees me.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment