Friday, April 18, 2008

Thursday, April 17th, 2008



My GI's dietician finally got back to Mommy today after talking to my doctor. They have decided to try me on a different formula. This time it is Neocate and it is an extra special formula for babies like me. It is by prescription only and can't be picked up at the store so Mommy had to go back to the doctor's office to get some samples. The formula is elemental and for babies who have any type of allergies or acid reflux. Within a few days it is supposed to make me feel better. Mommy is going to start me on it tonight for the first time.
Daddy had a sales meeting so he didn't get home until about 9:30 so that meant it was just me and Mommy time tonight. Mommy played with me and the dogs until it was bath time. Once I was in my crib I tossed and turned for about an hour but eventually fell asleep. When Daddy got home he gave Mommy a nice long foot massage on the couch while they waited for Marianne.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment