Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wednesday, October 28th, 2009


Can you see the war wounds? I have had some issues lately staying on my feet - mostly because I insist on climbing everything on see. The abrasion on the cheek was from falling off my plastic chair while with Lucille. The scratch on my nose was when my foot got stuck as I was climbing off my rocking horse and I feel into the entertainment center while with Mommy. Despite my injuries you can see that I am doing just fine!
Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey,
    Wow, your really getting the worst of something over the past few days.You are going to have to be more careful and watch yourself
    when your playing.Your certainly one tough little cookie.No adult I
    know of could be getting scrapes and bruises and be so good natured!
    They even look cute on you!
    Are you getting excited for Halloween? It's just around the corner now.We hope were getting lots of great pictures.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet girl!

    Jackson also insists on climbing furniture and ALL objects that get in his way, but luckily we have not sustained many injuries to-date. As the things he likes to carry and climb tend to get heavier, I anticipate a few visits to the ER!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete