Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15th, 2009

I don't know what Mommy was so worried about - the new trach is suiting me just fine. No coughing last night and little coughing today - I am doing just fine with it!

Now that the weather has taken a turn for the better I hounded Mommy this afternoon to go to the park so I could swing. It wasn't just a nice day - it was a hot day but luckily there was a little bit of a wind to cool things off. I was on the swing for more than a half hour when I suddenly signed "down". Mommy was shocked - I am usually pulled out of the swing kicking and whining - but I only wanted down so I could go play with the merry-go-round instead.
Here's hoping for more nice weather so I get to go to the park tomorrow too!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment