Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, October 24th, 2009





I have become quite the talker lately but I definately prefer to occlude my trach with my finger rather then use the speaking valve. Some words come out pretty clear - uh oh, bye, hi, up and some are a little less clear but still understandable - cracker, water, daddy, mommy, juice, more. My parents are just so excited to hear me talking that they aren't complaining. It does help that most of the time I will sign and talk together so my parents have a little help in figuring out what I am trying to say. That's better than most parents get!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! Ainsley was just sitting with me at the computer and she was quite interested in watching Peyton. I don't know that it's occurred to her that she could do that.

    ReplyDelete