Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday, October 3rd, 2009



It was a beautiful fall day in Elk Grove so while Mommy was working away this afternoon, Daddy and I took a nice long walk and ended up at the park where I got to get on the swings. Although Mommy couldn't join us, Daddy sent her a picture from his phone so she could see what a good time I was having.
Mommy got me a pumpkin at the store today in prep for Halloween later this month. I got right to work coloring it as if I'd been decorating pumpkins all my life. I also watched the Halloween episode of Yo Gabba Gabba to learn about trick or treating and how eating too much candy can make you sick. Soon, my parents will have to do a final fitting of my costume ahead of the big day. I am very excited because my parents promised me this year I could stay up late and go trick or treating. Last year it was raining and I wasn't walking yet but this year I'm going rain or shine!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment