Sunday, October 11, 2009

Friday, October 9th, 2009


I'm not a big eater, but I love my Gerber star crackers. I have lots of little baggies of crackers in a drawer in the kitchen that I can reach myself. I can't, however, open the baggie on my own. So I will bring the bag to the most willing adult to open - but I refuse to have one or two - I expect the adult to open the bag and give it to me so I can eat them on my own time. Since it is difficult to move a cracker from my spoon to my mouth the dogs are eating quite a few crackers these days. They are willing to risk potential hits or kicks for the many crackers I am known to drop.
Maybe as a hint of what's to come in the teenage years, I threw a chair across the room today when Mommy told me no more crackers. OK, so it wasn't a very big room and the chair was really light - but still. I think Mommy must have thought an alien had overtaken my body based on the expression on her face! Is this when parents start the count down calendar to their child turning 18?
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having tantrums too. I was hoping that you were the "good" girl I could refer Jackson to when I tell him his behavior is not appropriate.

    You're still a good girl, no doubt, but it sounds like tantrums are in the air!

    ReplyDelete