Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday, October 8th, 2009





Mommy had promised me last night that we got to go to the park today so I could swing and I didn't let her forget it. As soon as Lucille left for the day, Mommy packed up the stroller and off we went. I got to swing for about an hour but that was not nearly enough and threw a little mini fit when Mommy tried to take me out of the swing. She distracted me quickly by having me kiss the large cow in the play area before heading back home.
Mommy found out about a fun idea on crayola.com where you can turn digital pictures into pages that I can color. As you can see, I did a great job coloring my cousin Jackson (okay so I had a little help).
Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of you kissing the cow!

    What a great pic of you and Jackson! I think Jackson's hair color is a strange shade of yellow (straw...), but nonetheless, a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Smith family,
    We loved the crayola pictures of you and Jackson.You did a wonderful job of coloring them and they will be great fun to have and save.
    Have a wonderful weekend, and lots of fun celebrating daddy's birthday together.The best birthday present daddy can ever get is a happy and healthy Peyton.
    We all feel the same!
    All our love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete