Sunday, October 11, 2009

Saturday, October 10th, 2009


In honor of Daddy's birthday tomorrow, my parents went to a movie with Uncle Jeff while I got to go the park with Lucille. (This was my second trip to the park today, Mommy took me early this morning as well). Now Mommy can only count one other movie she has been to since I was born but her expectations weren't high because the reviews for Couples Therapy were not great. But Uncle Jeff is a huge Vince Vaughn fan so off they went. Daddy didn't even have to bother to tell Uncle Jeff "I told you so" because he would have walked out of the movie if it hadn't have been for my parents being there too. So needless to say, two thumbs down on Couples Therapy. Uncle Jeff did agree that my parents could pick the movie next time ; )
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Travis!

    Sorry to hear that "Couples Therapy" was so bad, Lonnie and I thought it looked kind of funny! Guess we'll skip that one...

    ReplyDelete