Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday, July 19th, 2008





It was a big day for me today - my first taste of Cheerios! Mommy put some in my feeding bag but I didn't seem to notice. Then, Mommy had me lick the Cheerio a few times. I was paying attention now! But it was hard to taste them through the mesh bag so Mommy had an idea. She broke them up in the bag and then got them a little bit wet so they started to get mushy. When she gave the bag back to me this time I was all over it! I would suck on the bag for several minutes at a time before moving on to play with my toys.

Sarah wasn't able to come play with me today so my parents, the doggies and I stayed close to home today. I was a good girl tonight and fell asleep by 8:30 which gave Mommy some time to get all my supplies set up to change them out tomorrow. Here's to a good night's sleep!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment