Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday, July 12th, 2008

Peyton's Head CT - 8/28/07

Peyton's Head CT - 3/11/08

Peyton's Head CT - 7/8/08






Two nights ago I did not do well on 30 kcal/oz formula - waking up twice and spitting up a little in the morning. I have gone over 24 hrs, though, on 27 kcal/oz formula and seem to be doing just fine. Mommy is relieved that she was able to bump up my calories to hopefully help me gain weight without starting up the reflux problems again.

I played well most of the morning and then took a nice, long, two hour nap in the middle of the day. Daddy had to take a small trip today so he was gone during the afternoon. When he got home, Mommy went to grab a few groceries. I went down for another small nap but not long enough. By dinnertime I was grouchy so since the weather was cooler and the skies less smokey, Daddy took me up and down the street in my ride-on toy. That kept me entertained until it was time for my bath and bed.


Daddy thought you all might be interested in seeing the difference between my three head CT's. The first was done when I was a day old. The second was in March, prior to my jaw surgery. The third was on Tuesday. What a difference!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. CRAZY difference in the CT scans over the last 10 months, really puts into perspective how far you've come.

    Can't wait until the cleft palate can be closed, but more importantly, for the trach to be removed. You're such a strong girl, I know this will be successful, and you can come back to Salt Lake where you belong!

    Have a great time at lunch tomorrow with mommy and daddy, be a very good girl so they'll start taking you out more!

    Miss you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete