Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31st, 2008




Maybe you all remember my last few attempts at bathing. The first was when I was really little and my parents got it on video - I was crying as soon as Daddy got my hair wet. Then a few months ago, my parents tried me out in the kitchen sink. That did not go over well either. Mommy has been wanting to get me back into the water - so over the last few weeks she has had me play with water in a bowl, put my hands under the faucet when it is running and had me kick my feet in water in the sink. Tonight I was being awfully grumpy and it was still quite awhile until bedtime. She decided it was time to try the bath again. To ease me further into this new adventure, she put on a swimsuit and jumped into the bathtub with me. She brought some tub toys for me and she was pretty surprised when ..... I was fine! No crying or whining. I played with the toys, kicked my feet and smacked my hands on the water and it was all just fine. To show you what a pro I am with the pictures, you can see that I strategically placed a boat so my photos are a little less embarrasing when showing my future husband someday.

Afterwards, Daddy wrapped me up in a towel and pushed me around in my Pooh ride on car. What a life!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sis,

    With your hot body, you should be showing it off in a two piece! Don't worry, I'll bring plenty of bikini's when I head to CA for my little girl's first birthday, so you can show your body off in future pics!

    Can't wait to see you! It won't be long now!

    SO happy to see that Peyton is liking the water, she needs to get ready to head to Hawaii with Jackson in a few years!!!

    Love you!

    Sis

    ReplyDelete