Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday, July 21st, 2008



Here I am eating on the run today!

In the afternoon, my physical therapist Michael came for a visit. Since he has been coming out about six months it was time for some more testing to see how I am doing. There were lots of little tests like knocking blocks together or banging a cup on a table. At one point, he asked me to put a Cheerio in a cup. I understood what he wanted me to do, and had the Cheerio just about in the cup but before releasing it I suddenly figured out what it was - and where it really belonged - in my mouth! Good thing Mommy was quick and fished it out before I swallowed it!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing pumpkin?,
    I've been looking at bunches of
    pictures of you today(besides your blog).I'm getting ready to start a
    scrapbook on you and I'm trying to
    get some ideas of what I want to do.I want to make it really special,so one day when you are
    older you'll realize how very much
    I love you,and how very blessed we
    are as a family that you chose us
    to share your life with.One day
    you'll meet alot of the family and
    friends ,who either start their day
    or end their day by checking how
    your day is going.It's been a way to visit with you and your mommy and daddy,especially with you so
    far away.Take care of yourselves!
    Love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete