Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday, March 27th, 2008

Did I ever tell you what a wonderful Daddy I have? When Michael, my PT, said he doesn't really think walkers are that great Mommy thought she'd have to go get me an exersaucer instead. But Daddy is so smart, he just popped off the wheels and now I have my exersaucer! I spent some time in it tonight and I am starting to put weight on my feet which was the whole point of the walker in the first place.

Another story about my Daddy that shows how wonderful he is. The other night Mommy said, "There is something I need to ask you." She was all serious so Daddy knew something big was coming. Without missing a beat, Daddy said, "Yes". Mommy said, "Do you know what I am going to ask you?" Daddy said, "I don't need to. Whatever my girls want they can have - so the answer is yes." Now isn't that sweet!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your after bath attire!

    You definitely have a great daddy, and he does a GREAT job of taking care of you and your mommy. Now, if your mommy would only do a little better job of taking care of herself, Aunt Kristin, Grandma Marilyn, and Grandma Joyce wouldn't have to worry so much!

    Love you! Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend, and convince your parents to let you out of the house for a change!!!

    ReplyDelete