Sunday, March 2, 2008

Friday, February 29th, 2008






Today Mommy found out that my portable feeding pump came in. She is going to go in on Monday morning to the DME company to learn how to use it.
Kirsten, the hard of hearing teacher came by to see me today. She is very impressed with my Baha and she even put it on so she could hear what it sounds like for me. She showed Mommy a few ASL signs and answered a few questions. She is gong to come back in a month or so to check on us.
I started coughing this afternoon so to be safe, Mommy and Daddy decided to change my trach just to make sure that wasn't creating the problem. It didn't seem to help and I spent most of the night coughing again. I didn't get much sleep and needed to be suctioned a lot. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment