Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday, May 4th, 2008






Lucille was very impressed, I slept almost 12 hours last night! I didn't even wake up during my diaper changes. I stayed awake for about an hour this morning for Daddy and he snapped a picture of me with my crazy hair with my brothers. Then, I was back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later because my brothers were barking. When I looked through the crib slats I saw my Mommy. Well, it looks kind of like my Mommy but she did something to her hair while she was gone and I wasn't really sure it was her. Mommy came over and snatched me up and cried for a really long time. I guess she must have really missed me.
Mommy sent Daddy off for a long awaited nap while she and I spent some time catching up. Later in the afternoon, she pulled out a pair of slippers that her friend, Sunday got for me. I think they are pretty cute - don't you?
It wasn't long before it was time for my bath and my trach change. Even though I was pretty tired I tossed and turned for about an hour before falling asleep for Mommy. It's really nice to have her back home.

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi cute girl Peyton! so glad to see that you are enjoying your Flipper Slippers! you look so happy with your wild hair and your big, wide smile...I'll bet you were thrilled when your Mommy came home after visiting in Salt Lake City. I so enjoying spending time with your Mom; I hope I get to meet you when you come to Stanford. oooh, I want to give you a big hug and smooch! take care, Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great weekend, and did so well with daddy and Lucille!

    You have a WONDERFUL daddy, and it was great you go to spend some quality time together. I'm ESPECIALLY pleased to see that daddy took pics of you while mom is out of town, I can't believe how great your wild hair looks and your new silky slippers. You're beautiful!

    Can't wait to see you! Had a wonderful weekend with your mommy, she's the best!!!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete