Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 11th, 2008




Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there - espescially to mine!

Mother's Day dawned bright and early for my Mommy. Lucille's shift ended at 6 am so Mommy was up by 5:30. Since it was Mother's Day I was anxious to wake up and start the day - so by 5:30 I was wide awake! Mommy got me dressed and I was willing to play in my exersaucer for a little while.

Since I have started on my soy formula my dirty diapers (Mommy calls them "stinkies") have been few and far between. On Similac I would have about one a day. As of today I had gone over 3 days with no stinkies. So Mommy told me this morning what she wanted for Mother's Day was a stinkie. (Ok, I don't really think she wanted one so much but she wanted me to have one since she figured it probably wasn't helping my mood any the last few days). Since I am such a good girl, I produced a little stinkie for Mommy this morning - she was so proud!

In addition, I gave my Mommy a casting of my cute feet (Well, Daddy helped a little). Mommy thinks they are so cute and has them in her office where she can see them every day! Daddy did such a good job that now she is going to have him do a casting of my hands as well.

Even after my diaper, I was still kind of on the grumpy side today. However, my brother Chili seemed to be doing a little better. Although he slept on Daddy's pillow all night last night, this morning he played with Henry a little and ate his breakfast which is a good sign.

In the afternoon, Mommy left my napping with Daddy so she could get my blog updated for me. A little while later, Daddy came in with me and my IV pole (since I was still hooked up to my feeding). Just to show Mommy what an overacheiver I am, I made another stinkie for her - and this one was a doozie! Daddy knew better then to even attempt it - he came straight to Mommy for this one. And how was your Mother's Day????

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the casting of your toes sweet girl! Your dad did a wonderful job!

    Happy Mothers Day sissy!

    ReplyDelete