Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday, May 24th, 2008




It rained last night and was rainy and overcast today so we
didn't get outside until after dinner. Once my parents strapped
me in the stroller, though, I was so happy to get outside. I got
all bundled up and had a pacifier to keep me entertained. The
whole family had a nice walk around the neighborhood.
By the way, I have my first official "boo-boo". Last night,
the whole family was sitting on the floor playing together.
When my parents looked up at the TV for a moment, I leaned
over for a toy, lost my balance, and fell forward hitting my face
on a toy. You can see my "boo-boo" under my right eye in the
picture above.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your little bruise sweet girl, but it gives you even more character! I LOVE your pigtails, you look SO grown up!

    Only one week to go before your surgery, and I wish I could be there with you and mommy. Be strong, and I know that you'll get through it all unscathed, as you are SO lucky to have the wonderful parents you do!

    Happy Memorial Day baby Peyton!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete