Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, May 18th, 2008





After a late nap last night and my bath it took me until almost 10 pm to fall asleep - right as Lucille was showing up for her shift. As if on cue, as soon as Mommy walked out this morning to relieve Lucille I woke up. Lucille said I had slept all night long. More often than not I don't wake up anymore at night and sleep for 8-9 hours straight.

It was a restful day at home for me and my family. My parents tried to introduce a sippy cup to me with some juice in it. It is a new skill for me so I don't quite have it down yet but they will keep trying. Towards the end of the day I spent some quality time with my pacifier. Although Mommy knows that most parents are trying to wean babies off pacifiers at this stage I never really liked pacifiers until now. I still don't suck them - but now that I have teeth I love to chew them. I spent about 30 minutes working on this one tonight before it was time for my trach change. I am starting to get a little granulation tissue around my trach stoma site so my parents will try to work on that a little tomorrow night. Goodnight!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment