Sunday, May 11, 2008

Friday, May 9th - Saturday, May 10th






As the teething continues, so does my grumpy mood. Since Daddy was my night nurse on Friday night, Mommy and I spent most of the day together Saturday while he slept. At one point, he fell asleep on the chair in the living room and Chili slept with him. It was kind of an off day for Chili and me. Chili just wasn't himself all day - didn't want to eat or play and stuck really close to my Mommy and Daddy all day.

Whether it was my teeth, not having a dirty diaper for a few days or a bout of separation anxiety - I didn't want to be away from Mommy. If I could see her, I wanted her to hold me. And even when she was holding me I wasn't very happy - I whined a lot. She got a couple of pictures of me in the few times I was smiling today. Mommy is certainly hoping that both Chili and I feel better tomorrow!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment