Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday, May 26th, 2008



It was a nice enough day today, that Mommy finally got a chance to mow the lawn. Now Daddy doesn't really like Mommy to mow the lawn, he thinks it sends the wrong message to the neighbors but she really likes to do it. So Daddy brought me and my feeding pump out to the front yard and we sat in a chair and watched her. Then, it was time to mow the backyard. My Daddy and I sat in the Lazy Boy with my brothers right next to the sliding glass door. Mommy would wave at me each time she would pass by. Once it was all cut, Mommy let me come stand out on the grass in my bare feet. It was all prickly so I didn't want to stand on it long, but I did like sitting out on the grass watching the birds and bees fly by.
Michael, my PT, stopped by for a visit at 1. I had just woken up from a nap so I was in a really good mood. He said that my balancing skills while sitting are age appropriate but I am lagging a few months behind in my pre-crawling skills. He isn't too worried, though, and thinks I will catch up in time.
Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I just needed to tell you that you are the cutest little girl in pig tails that I have seen in a long time!! Maybe even since my girls were almost a year old :)

    ReplyDelete