Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday, June 6th, 2009




Today my parents and I went with "Uncle" Jeff to help him find an apartment. Now that his son has graduated high school and is off to college - he is selling his condo and finding a smaller apartment. It's great because he is going to move closer to us! We got to tour a couple apartment complexes and Uncle Jeff found the perfect one. So perfect he even put down a deposit! And I was such a good girl that while we waited in the lobby, my parents let me have a glass of water and a few bites of cookie like a big girl. I was relatively good at Chili's for lunch - my favorite thing was taking small sips of Mommy's coffee (Mommy's family starts kids young on the stuff). But by the time lunch was over I was ready for a nap.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment