Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, June 18th, 2009







By the way, did I tell you that I can now officially crawl? I don't do it often or for a long distance but Mommy can check that one off the developmental list. Better late than never, right?
So my parents weren't feeling so good about wrapping me up tight and holding me down to have my dental work done. Mommy just so happened to have a dental appointment herself today so she asked her dentist if he had a pediatric dentist that he could refer us to. So Mommy got a name and number and we will be going to see the dentist on Saturday morning (yes Saturday hours, isn't that cool!). I definately don't want anyone else poking in my mouth but I'll put up with it if it makes my parents feel better.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment