Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29th, 2009


I have always been the type to bounce right back and today was no exception - my tummy was right back to normal today. Good thing - because it was a busy day. First, Sherry came out from the nursing agency to do her 30 day check in and fill out paperwork. I had just woken up from my nap so I wanted to hang on Mommy's lap for the first few minutes. A few hours later I got another visit from my physical therapist, Michael. It had been several months since he had seen me. Since he had tried to get me crawling for a year - I was proud to show him my new skill - over and over and over again. He also checked out my left foot and agreed with my occupational therapist that I probably need to wear orthotics. So my pediatrician is going to work on getting us a referral to a podiatrist so they can fit me for them. It was a busy day but I was feeling so much better that I didn't mind all the excitement one bit. Mommy was just glad to get through a day without having to change clothes.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Good morning honey,
    We're glad you are feeling better1
    You and mommy look so sweet together reading your book.Have a
    really great day Peyton!
    Love,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete