Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009



I have never been monitored by a pulmonologist before but my Mommy thought it would be a good idea to have me checked out. Although I don't have any lung issues (that we know of) for many kids with trachs, the pulmonologist is the one who coordinates getting the trach out. Dr Perez was great - I really liked her and so did Mommy. After Mommy explained how they ended up in her office, Dr Perez let her know they were doing a great job taking care of me and my trach. She would like to see me once or twice a year until my trach comes out. Since that will for several years from now at the earliest, we'll have plenty of chances to see her again.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of you and mommy! You definitely need to pose with mommy more often!

    ReplyDelete