Monday, June 22, 2009

Sunday, June 21st, 2009













In honor of Daddy's Day it was off to Manteca and the Bass Pro Shop! It was almost as good as Cabela's but not as many stuffed dead animals. I really liked the fish tank though! While Daddy looked at all the gun accessories, Mommy and I wandered the aisles looking at camo onesies, large stuffed fish pillows that were twice as big as me and everything in between. I was happy as could be exploring and one older man could be heard saying as he walked by, "She's just a little doll, isn't she?" After charming everyone at Bass Pro Shop I was wiped and when we got home I took a short nap while Mommy got some takeout from Outback for her and Daddy. It was the most relaxing dinner they had had in quite some time : )


Happy Daddy's Day to my most incredible Daddy. He got lots of nice presents and cards from friends and family and he was very appreciative. I know everyone thinks their Daddy is the absolute best but there isn't a doubt in my mind that I am right!


Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. I would agree that your daddy is the best, and you are LUCKY to have him!

    Happy Fathers Day Travis!

    ReplyDelete