Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday, June 19th, 2009




Mommy and I went to a local store that buys and sells used clothing and other items for babies and kids. While Mommy was checking out what they had, I was busy playing with the baby swings. I would pull the swing up as high as I could and then let it go so it would swing. With my cast, it was hard to get it very high but I was determined! When it came time to go, I was unwilling (that's a nice way of saying I threw a fit). But I had a stinky diaper by that point and for the sake of all the other customers, it was time to leave. As we were checking out, I calmed down enough that when Mommy saw a fun toy with little doors that had magnetic items behind it - she went ahead and got it for me. It was a good choice because it kept me entertained for at least 1/2 hour tonight while I was getting my last tube feeding - and toys that keep me busy for that long are few and far between at this point in my life!
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment