Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday, June 8th, 2009




Another tip my parents picked up from my feeding therapist was to try using an electric toothbrush. It may not make music or light up but I was very excited about my toothbrush. My parents started slow - holding it without it turned on, holding it while it was turned on, touching it to my hand, touching it to my face, etc. Today I requested my toothbrush and was more than willing to start brushing my teeth on my own. Mommy was pretty excited to show everyone but just as she was videoing me brushing I heard my Signing Times video playing "Diaper Dance". Now if you have ever seen the "Diaper Dance" then you realize you can't not dance to this song - so off I went!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. That is quite the diaper dance! Hopefully you will soon be doing the diaper dance free of a diaper, so your mommy and daddy have one less thing to keep track of!

    Miss you TONS and can't wait to see you in August. It's been WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete