Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday, June 27th, 2009




It was a day for playing inside because it was 105 degrees outside. Mommy put me in my skirt for a little dancing time. Mommy and Daddy braved the afternoon heat while I stayed home with Sarah. They had just become Costco members and had to make a run for supplies. $300 later they had a lot of a few items like diapers, wipes, dog food, paper towels and toilet paper. Then the challenge became where to put everything. Mommy took me to the grocery store to get me out of Daddy's way while he organized. When we returned everything was in it's place - he did a great job!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you enjoyed your indoor dancing time, despite the weather!

    Yes, Costco will do that to you! You are well stocked up on the items that you buy in bulk, but it's expensive to do so, and you never leave with what you feel like you paid for!

    ReplyDelete