Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tuesday, September 1st, 2008




A few weeks ago, my parents bought my brothers new beds to sleep in while they are in the office during the day with Mommy. As you can see, they only like the one bed - so rather then fight over who gets in it first each morning, they just sleep in it together.

Another mommy posted on a tube feeding forum a few weeks ago that she had found some cute backbacks from LL Bean in the shape of animals. She had ordered one and modified it a little to fit the Zevex feeding pump - the same kind that I use. Since Mommy never really thought the backpack made by Zevex was all that cute, she jumped at the chance to get me something a little more girly. My bunny backback arrived today. Daddy got right to work to modify it to put my feeding pump and bag in. They are going to get some fabric protection spray this weekend and then I get to start using it. It's a teeny bit bigger then my current backback but so much cuter - you can see that I took to it right away!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your bunny bag, and as you know, rabbits are my favorite! I agree, you definitely needed something a little more girly!

    Be thankful that you have consistent nurses sweet girl, little Jackson started daycare yesterday, and it will be a rough transition for all!

    Miss you and love you

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey,
    Your Granpa Mower and I got home today from visiting your great-grandparents. Everyone was doing well and are pleased with how you did with your surgery last week.
    I love your new backpack(the big eyes and button nose remind me of you)!I would never have thought a
    cast could look so cute as yours does(purple was a great color
    after all)!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Granpa and Granma Mower

    ReplyDelete