Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday, September 21st, 2008




Time to head to Palo Alto! I got some good play time with my brothers this morning before they got shipped off to camp. I don't think they were expecting it because Mommy got all their things together yesterday when they were sleeping. When Daddy got home from dropping them off, then he got his clothes packed up and we were ready to hit the road. It was a uneventful drive to Palo Alto. I only took about a 20 minute nap so I was really tired by the time we arrived. Although the accomodations were not 4 star, they will do just fine. Daddy went to get us dinner and then it was about time for me to hit the sack. Rather then do my bath tonight, my parents put me to sleep a little early. I slept about 30 minutes in my bassinet but it became pretty clear that the bassinet was just too small for me now. I couldn't turn over onto my belly and I was getting pretty upset. Mommy had Daddy put a thick blanket down on the floor and boxed me in with furniture and suitcases so I couldn't roll across the room. I thought the freedom was great and rolled around the floor playing for close to an hour before finally wearing myself out. Although it was a little unusual sleeping on the floor I slept through the night without a peep! Mommy got up a few times to change my feeding and empty the mist drainage bag but I was a really good girl - sleeping right through it all!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment