Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wednesday, December 26th, 2007




My parents were back to work today full-time so Lucille and I spent some quality time together. I like being held while Lucille rocks me. Mommy told Lucille that soon I will probably cry when she leaves!
Although it is not good, I really do like to watch TV. The lights are so cool and it keeps me entertained. Whether I am lying in my Daddy's arms in the chair or lying on a blanket on the floor it works every time. At night we all like to watch Judge Judy, Dr Phil and The O'Reilly Factor together.
I am definately feeling better but unfortunately my brother Henry wasn't feeling well today and couldn't keep anything down all evening (and into the early morning). There are definately some times when sleeping with doggies is not so much fun! Mommy is hoping he feels better come morning.
Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment