Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday, December 28th, 2007



Mommy noticed today that when I am concentrating I twirl my hair. Funny, Mommy does the very same thing!

I reached a milestone today in my development. While I was laying on the rug watching T.V., I decided to roll from my back to my side to check out Daddy on the couch. After I did it once, I decided it was kind of fun and did it about 10 more times. I did it enough times that Daddy was able to get it on film for you all to see.

After all that excitement, it was time to relax on the couch and have some "pack" time. Those of you who know Cesar Milan the Dog Whisperer on the National Geographic Channel you know what that means. Mommy got his book from Karen for Christmas and her goal for next year is to become a good pack leader. Right now, Henry Lee seems to be running the show. How can a small doggie run a household? Well, I am only 10 lbs and I have the world revolving around me without much effort : )

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on rolling over baby girl!

    Can't wait to see it in person, less than two weeks from now.

    Love you!

    Aunt Kristin

    ReplyDelete