Friday, December 21, 2007

Thursday, December 20th, 2007



I tried really hard to keep the spit-free days going. I was really happy in the morning for my parents and Lucille but I did spit up a little after my 2 pm feeding. Then, about 45 minutes after my 5 pm feeding when my parents were playing with me on my changing table I had some projectile spitting up. I must be off my routine because for the second night in a row instead of falling asleep when my 8 pm continuous feed started I stayed up for several hours and fought going to sleep.

Mommy had an interesting experience today. She went to go get gas and there was a CHP officer gassing up next to her. She walked up to him and told him about the presents I got from CHP at UC Davis the day before and she said she wanted to say thank you. The officer seemed a little uneasy when she first started talking to him but in the end he said "Thanks and have a Merry Christmas".

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. PEYTON,
    I AM GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE HOME AGAIN. YOUR ROSES ARE BEAUTIFUL. WHAT A LUCKY GIRL YOU ARE TO HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE CARE ABOUT YOU. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE SPIT UP FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton, glad to hear you are doing much better. You get cuter in each picture posted to this blog. Nice roses too. Hope you are ready for Christmas and hope Santa brings you lots of fun toys and books.

    ReplyDelete