Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday, December 29th, 2007






There is no better place to be than in my Daddy's arms. I never sit for Mommy more than a few minutes without wanting to change positions or be entertained, but I can sit with my Daddy for hours just rocking in the chair and never make a peep. Look how happy I am in my close up. As soon as Mommy got close to take pictures of me with my Daddy I would get grumpy and as soon as she would leave us alone I would calm right down. Mommy is trying not to feel too hurt - she knows I am a Daddy's girl.
I spent the evening before my bath in my bouncy chair in front of the T.V. Chili would come by every few minutes to give me a quick lick and then go off to play again with his toys. Henry pretty much ignores me most of the time.
Right before my bath started my Mommy put me in a tutu she found at Target for $1 and had me hold my wand (also a $1 at Target). I'm a princess, after all. Mommy was the one who fought me being a girly-girl but even she has given in now. Just the beginning of all the many dress up days to come in the Smith household.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. No one looks better wielding a wand than you do my dear! Carry on! Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete