Friday, December 14, 2007

Thursday, December 13th, 2007

Mommy got my appointment set up today for a study of my tummy on Monday at Methodist Hospital - it will be the first time I am back there since I was born. Last time I left there it was in an ambulance so hopefully this will be a better experience for all of us!

I spit up for Lucille again today so Lucille said she is starting to develop a complex since I only seem to spit up for her now. Mommy said she's just glad someone else has a complex about it besides her!

Just a few more days until we get on a plane to Salt Lake City! I am so excited to see all of you!
Mommy went and bought me some cute, warm outfits for the trip and a warm, fleece suit to zip me up in when it is cold out. See you soon!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Is this an after bath picture? Very cute! Can't wait to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete