Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday, December 18th, 2007

I am very sad to say that I won't be able to see you all at Christmas like I had hoped. I don't have a lot of time to talk now but yesterday I started thowing up a lot so Mommy and Daddy took me to the ER at Methodist Hospital where I was born. After being in the ER for 10 hours, the doctors decided it would be best for me to go back to UC Davis. So just like before, the UC Davis transport team came to pick me up and took me back with them. Since I am not a newborn, I am now in the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit). Mommy and Daddy are waiting for the doctors to do some tests this morning but they believe there may be an obstuction between my stomach and my intestines at the site of my Mic-KEY button. I'll let you all know how I am doing when I can. Thanks for all your prayers!

Peyton Nicole Smith

2 comments:

  1. Hi Petyon,

    I am sorry that I can't meet you this time but am looking forward to when I can! I will be thinking about you and can't wait to give you your Christmas presents!

    Tracy, please let me know if you need anything.

    Love,

    Hardman Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peyton,
    I am so sorry that you are sick and in the hospital. Just know that You, Mommy and Daddy are in my prayers. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete