Sunday, December 23, 2007

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007



After Mimi left this morning, I slept for another hour of so for Mommy. Despite being up most of the night I was a pretty happy baby most of the day. I had several long naps to make up for the sleep I lost last night. Mommy started me on my continuous feed for the day today to see if that helps with the spitting up. Mommy went and picked up my prescription for the yeast infection. I am supposed to get 1 ml in each cheek for four times a day. Daddy spent about 5 minutes getting it all in me pretty slowly but despite his efforts it ended up coming all back up just a few seconds after he finished. Now, my parents are going to give me about 1/2 ml by mouth and put the rest in my Mic-KEY button.

Tonight I was still unwilling to be rocked to sleep. Rather then fight it with me for a few hours, Mommy put me in my swing and I rocked happily there for about 1/2 hour until I fell asleep around 8:30 pm. Mommy is hoping I am back to my regular routine soon.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment