Sunday, December 9, 2007

Saturday, December 8th, 2007


Mommy and Daddy traded off time with me so they could both run a few errands today. Daddy went and got a haircut and Mommy went grocery shopping. Daddy also let Mommy take a nap since she gets up early with me every morning. Unfortunately, while she was taking her nap I spit up a lot of my 2 pm feeding just a few minutes after it ended. Mommy is wondering how long it will take before she notices a difference with my new medication.

My Aunt Kristin called today and while Mommy was talked to her, Daddy brought me over to the phone so my Aunt Kristin could say hello to me. Both times she talked to me I got a big grin on my face. I might be a little hard of hearing but I can still hear my Aunt Kristin all those miles away!

In the afternoon Daddy and I watched TV from the LazyBoy - our favorite spot!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment