Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sunday, January 30th, 2011





We broke the rules!  After being restricted on my activities for weeks, my parents decided we were going to break out and have some fun today.  In the afternoon, we went to the aquarium.  Mommy figured on a Sunday it would be pretty quiet (read low infection risk) but apparently there are a lot of kids parties on Sundays.  I had a great time running around looking at fish, penguins and an octopus.  And then in the evening, we went out to dinner.  Again, Mommy figured the new Black Bear Diner in Sandy would be dead on a Sunday night and again she was completely wrong.  Oh well, infection risk or not we had a nice dinner together.  When we got home, I noticed the bag on the counter with all the things to do when we go to the hospital.  I asked Mommy, "What's that?"  Mommy said it was for the doctor's tomorrow.  I whimpered a little and signed "hurt" and Mommy lied and said "no hurts."  That's right she lied but really what was she supposed to do?  I had a great time playing with Michelle until 12:30 am - none the wiser for what happens tomorrow.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment