Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday, February 6th, 2011


This morning my parents made my day by dropping me off at Grandma and Papa's for an hour while they went to Costco.  I got to hold Sadie but when they came to pick me up I was definately not ready to go and sobbed as we left.  Luckily, Chili was a good substitute when I got home.

As it appeared I would not be taking a nap, Mommy and I then went to Grandma and Grandpa Mower's where I got to play with my cousins for a little while.  On the way home, Mommy stopped by the car wash and it was only moments before I was fast asleep.

Are you ready for some football???   Apparently, I wasn't because I ended up sleeping through the pre-game, kick off and most of the first half.  But Michelle made it up to me later when we watched the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet after my parents' went to bed!

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. OMG....the second image of her and her little smile makes me swoon!!
    So so so cute.

    ReplyDelete