Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday, February 3rd, 2011



I had a much better night last night with Michelle, although I didn't fall asleep until 2 am!  While we watched Caillou on demand, I let Michelle clean my pin sites without a fight.

In the morning, my parents turned my pins again and like the last two times I was not happy about it but was able to be distracted pretty shortly afterwards.  By mid-morning my parents were ready for a little break so they asked Grandma Glenda if she could take care of me for a while.  Daddy got in a short nap and Mommy ran a few errands.  When I woke up from my nap, Mommy came to get me and I had lots of energy to run around until bath time. 

When Michelle arrived at 8 pm, my parents were having a heck of a time trying to get my teeth brushed and my trach tie changed - I was just completely wound up.  Michelle watched as my parents turned my pins and after a few minutes I was ready for some soda and crackers while my parents went up to bed.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment