Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, February 21st, 2011


Today was such a strange day.  After being awake until 2 am I slept until 10:30 am.  I did really well and Daddy told Grandma to try to give me just regular Tylenol at noon.  That seemed to go over fine and then around 2:30 I went down for my nap.  Since I had done so well with the regular Tylenol at noon, Grandma gave me Tylenol again at 4 pm.  Shortly afterward I woke up and it was clear the regular Tylenol was not enough.  Mommy showed up around 4:30 and I was in a lot of pain.  For the next several hours I cried and kicked and fought being held despite getting Ibuprofin at 5 pm.  Around 5:30 I fell asleep again and slept for 2 hours waking up just in time for my next dose of Tylenol which was of course switched back to the Tylenol with codeine.  It took about 1/2 hour but I finally started to get some relief.  Around 9 pm I hopped on the potty and when I got off I pointed to my cheek and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore!"  It's pretty clear I still need the codeine!

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment