Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Saturday, December 19th, 2009


After another good night's sleep we were up and on the go early this morning so Mommy could have her hair cut and colored. While she was being worked on, Aunt Kristin and I wandered the strip mall and got some fun presents for Jackson and I to play with.
After my nap today, we went to Grandma and Papa Smith's house for dinner. Aunt Ruschelle and my cousins weren't able to come by because Dylan and Skyler were both sick with a cold and didn't want to expose me. So the four of us had some time to play together. The Smith household is full of animals at the moment - Pandie the dog, four cats and fish. I never got tired of having Papa take me downstairs to look at the fish. Pandie loves to kiss me and sit on my lap and we had a lot of fun together. I had to bop her on the nose a few times when she stole my crackers but we are still good friends.

Peyton Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment