Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friday, December 4th, 2009

I have recently realized that I have the power to get out of my toddler bed when I want. Most of the time I just want to get out of bed and laugh at Daddy or Lucille until they sternly order me back. Tonight Daddy had to work late so Mommy put me to bed. I am notoriously hard to go down for Mommy. It took me 1 1/2 hours of rolling around before finally falling asleep. Right before I did, though, Chili was lying on the rug in front of my bed. I like to hand one of my legs out the hole between the two rails on the front of the bed. He happened to be perfectly alinged with where my foot ended up and so I rubbed my foot along his back for the next 10 minutes or so and we were both happy with the arrangement.

Petyon Nicole Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment