Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friday, December 18th, 2009



When I woke up this morning, I got a few minutes to play with cousin Jackson before he left with his nanny for the day. Mommy and I got a few things organized and then we went to Uncle Shawn's new pub The Fox Hole for lunch. It was quiet so I got to run around the place with Uncle Shawn and then while they ate I drank a little soda and danced to the music overhead.
We went back to the house for nap time and then after I woke up it was time to head to Grandma and Grandpa Mower's house for dinner. Uncle Jason and cousin Traiton were there to play with me. After the stress of sitting on Santa Claus' lap last year, Mommy wasn't sure how I would respond to the life size Santa that talks, sings and dances in Grandma's entryway. No need to worry, I loved him and asked Grandma to push the button over and over so I could dance and sing with him.

Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. Such great pics of you and Uncle Jay and Uncle Shawn!

    You look SO cute in your new red jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete