Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Saturday, December 26th, 2009




We all had an uneventful night last night and although my stomach flu seemed to have passed I started having some symptoms of a cold and so did Mommy. Even so, I was in a much better mood and the crew headed to The Fox Hole for lunch. Aunt Kristin got shirts made up for everyone with the Fox Hole logo - you can see my sporting it above while I showed Uncle Shawn how to sign "fox".
When Jackson and I got sleepy, we headed back to the house while Uncle Jeff and Daddy headed down to Cabela's (Daddy's favorite place in the world). After nap time we went to Grandma and Papa Smith's house to say goodbye since we are flying back to Salt Lake in the morning. My coughing had increased and Mommy wasn't feeling great either so we stopped to get some cold medications before getting back to Aunt Kristin's. I played with Jackson for a little while until I started coughing up blood. It is much drier in Utah then California and despite the trach mist during sleeping hours and trying to keep an HME on me during waking hours I still get dried out. My parents did a quick trach change and then got me to sleep so they could begin organizing everything to go back to Sacramento.
Peyton Nicole Smith

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fox sign!!!

    Glad we managed to catch one picture of the group, even if little man wouldn't sit still for the pic.

    You look SO cute in your Fox Hole shirt, you should be their ad campaign! They would get LOADS of business with you signing the "fox" sign for newspapers and advertisements!

    I am working on teaching Jackson "fox", but he just laughs at me and thinks I'm grabbing my nose.

    ReplyDelete